BRAINS: From Trauma To Repair
Dr. Boz's Best Online Video Course
Lead your community. I am talking to you: Coaches, Teachers, Mayors, Bosses, Preachers, Moms, and Dads. Use these 11 Modules to teach others. I organized the lessons in easy-to-understand modules. Use this course to heal the brains of your family, teenagers, employees, students, athletes, or officers.
Use these videos over and over again.
Healing brains is my passion. After helping thousands of patients heal their brains, the hunger for this information pushed me to build this course.
The Department of Defense hired me to teach soldiers and leaders. Conference seminars booked the 12-hour workshop to teach therapists and counselors. Communities in crisis taught their leaders how to help their community suffering from addiction.
This valuable education belongs in the minds of the people -not just the community leaders, therapists, and military.
The brain you have today does not need to be the brain you have forever. Learn how to repair your brain. This course offers that education.
From The Office Of
Annette Bosworth, M.D.
Brain Injuries Come in Many Shapes & Sizes
Has your brain suffered an injury?
Here are the ways my patients injured their brains
- High-Blood Pressure
- Prescription Medications
- Sleep Apnea
- Chronic Migraines
- Malnourishment of Iron
- Chronic Depression
Is your brain the healthiest it can be? Learn how to improve your brain with this course.
COVID-19 has forced many to deliver online courses. This is not your average, boring course. I use a unique delivery to engage the viewer. Cases of patients suffering from broken brains will draw you into the teachable moments. Each module offers a case for you to try and figure out. Through psychology, game-theory, and story-telling I will hold your attention. Exercises are used to assess your brain and begin improving it.
The course teaches life-changing information. You will want to repeat the course with your family and friends.
Traditional Medicine Has Failed Us
I designed this course to attract the beginner who wants to learn about their brain. These are the lessons I teach my patients when they suffer from damaged brain health.
Together we advance their knowledge one story at a time. The curriculum builds upon the knowledge of the learner throughout the course. Although you can take this course alone, I strongly recommend you form a small group of friends or colleagues. Invite teenagers, elders, professionals, and neighbors to join in this powerful experience. Collaborate and learn. Diversity enriches the group’s education.
Once you complete the workshop, you will want others to experience this shift in thinking. You will want your children, grand-children and neighbors to experience this course. Change the addiction and brain-health conversation in your community. Help the next generation of brains shine brighter than ever.
From Trauma To Repair
This course is for anyone who has a brain. Period.
- If your brain has been injured, this course is especially for you.
- If you suffer from depression and wonder if it’s possible to heal your brain, this course is for you.
- If you have a loved one struggling with addiction, this course is for you.
This course material originated from the protocol I use in my clinic to heal brains. The information comes from 20+ years of walking patients out of the darkness of depression, insomnia, addiction, and brain-fog.
The Modules Include:
- Slow Wave Sleep
- Brain Repair- BDNF
- Health Issues that Impede the Brain’s Ability to Healing
- Assessing Your Brain
- Hippocampus and the Developing Brain
- Comparing Concussions to Alcohol Use
- Fetal Alcohol Brains
- Marijuana’s Impact on the Brain
- Prescription Drugs and Addiction
- Chronic Brain Injuries from Addiction
- Medications that Heal and Inhibit the Brain
Slow Wave Sleep
- How Sleep Affects Brain Repair
- Memory Loss
- What happens to damaged brain tissue
- Causes of declining BDNF
- Ways to raise your BDNF
OBESTIY & BRAIN FUNCTION
- Mindful Meditation
- Cognitive Training
- How to fuel a Brain
- How does your Brain Work? Get Assessed and find out.
- Included in this course are assessments.
- Dr Bosworth uses the Approved Assessments on each new patient. Take this same assessment and learn about your Brain. Use the results from this assessment to guide your medical team or for personal development
- Function of Hippocampus
- Volume of Hippocampus
- Impact of stunted Hippocampal Development
- Repair of Hippocampus
Brain & Trauma
- Concussion Cell Damage
- Concussion Organ Damage
- Repair of Traumatized Brain
Alcohol & the Brain
- Alcohol’s Impact on Human Cells
- The Hippocampus of a Teenager who Drinks Alcohol
Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Cause of FAS
- FAS Impact on Brain Development
- FAS on Mental Health
- Where is THC & CBD Stored
- THC Receptors in the Brain
- The Effect of THC on Neurotransmitters
- Marijuana’s Impact on the Brain
- Prescription Alcohol
- Prescription Heroin
- Prescription Marijuana
- Prescription Methamphetamine
- Test your knowledge on what you have learned
- Test what you have learned
- Take your place on a City Council and decide what your community needs
The final assignment of the course is to collaborate and select the 3 best options for a treatment plan of a chronic alcoholic. The case centers around a patient in jail who needs help. Her brain suffers from the damage of PTSD, depression, alcohol, and a head injury. The learners will design a plan specific for this patient using the information acquired in the course. Participants will present their collaborative answers. They will defend their policy against the other groups in the room.
Everything you Get
Lifetime Access to Brains: From Trauma 2 Repair
When This Workshop is Delivered Live (Value: $9,999+)
Access to the FINAL MODULE (Value: $500)
Assess your Brian – (Value: $750)
Live Weekly Q/A with Dr Bosworth
for the first 4 weeks following the launch
You Will Get It All Today for:
Or in Three Easy Installments Of $999