- This policy is valid from November 29, 2018
- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by Annette Bosworth, MD. For questions about this blog, please contact us at [email protected]
- This content is strictly the opinion of Dr. Annette Bosworth, and is for informational and educational purposes only.
- Annette Bosworth, MD does not provide medical advice through the blog or videos. This information does not take the place of medical advice or treatment from a personal physician. All viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions.
- Neither Dr. Bosworth nor Dr. Boz, LLC takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information. Don’t be stupid. Involve your healthcare provider in making decision about your health. PLEASE!!
- This information is intended only for education. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement or lifestyle program.
- This blog accepts compensation for advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
- Dr Boz, LLC may receive compensation to provide an opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Dr Boz, LLC strives to give honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- “Please note that Dr Boz, LLC has financial relationships with some of the merchants mentioned on this site. Dr Boz, LLC may be compensated if consumers choose to utilize the links located throughout the content on this site and generate sales for the said merchant.”
- Information collected through online forms provided by BozMD.com, such as (but not limited to) personal names, mailing addresses, e-mail addresses, IP addresses, will not be distributed or sold to any third party and will be held to strict confidence. Any information submitted during time of registration is also held to strict confidentiality.
- Personal information, such as e-mail addresses and user names are used mainly to recognize individual members and/or online viewers. In the event BozMD.com needs to contact an individual, BozMD.com may use submitted personal information to offer technical assistance, service updates, or membership information.
- Any service subscribed to via a designated form residing on the BozMD.com server, can be unsubscribed to, at the users requests.
- General comments posted on BozMD.com are posted online and made available to the general public, with the exception of IP Addresses and E-mail Addresses.
- We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter.
- When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or mailing address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Fat Can Save Your Life
Download The Free E-BookClick Here
Follow us on Instagram
Join our Tribe!
We will help you one email at a time
How to Create your own Support groupConnect Now
Ketosis refers to a state of chemistry inside our blood where ketones are present. When we restrict Read More
Dr Boz, LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
Join Us On Facebook!
Follow Us On Twitter!Tweets by AnnetteBosworth
Set your tribe up for success
Enter your name and email address below and click the “GET MY DOWNLOAD” button to immediately download your guide!