– Well written. I’m not dumb, but I’m not a doctor either. The medical explanations of ketones, glucose, insulin, fasting, and other details are explained in very simple terms. This book doesn’t make your eyes cross or your head hurt trying to understand it.
– Of any Keto diet book I’ve read, this book gives you the most prescriptive plan (the “how”), backed by scientific principles (the “why”) which are explained to the reader in the simplest terms.
– Instructs you (and tells you how) to measure your ketones and blood glucose levels which are critical to measuring your success and figuring out why you’re failing. This is the only keto book I’ve read that advises this.
– Provides so many additional guidelines and tips to help get you producing ketones and stay there.
– The book is not a sales pitch for some special diet plan you can only buy from the Author. Yes, Dr. Boz does sell a brand of MCT supplement if you choose to use it, but the book in no way pushes you to buy it.
– Its an interesting and easy read. Can easily finish reading within 1 week.
– Great price for such valuable information.
– Honestly, I can’t think of any at the moment.